Tuesday, February 12, 2008

V-day pics = Total Bust

I had these visions of beautiful Valentine's Day pictures. Jack would be wearing an adorably cute shirt along with a huge smile. Easy, right?
Ridiculously cute t-shirt? Check.
(if he were sitting up, you would see that it read, "Man of your dreams," with a finger pointing up at his face
Camera? Check.
Well rested baby? Check.
Sunshine? Check.
Baby who can crawl and wants to show it off? Check and check...and that's where it all went wrong.
I'll add more of these as I go through them, but here's just a few of Jack's V-day pictures. At least he's wearing a red shirt.


"Now you listen here, Mom (taps finger on blanket). I can crawl now. No more of this sitting up and looking cute business. Are we clear?"





Just kidding. I'll smile for ya!



Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!!

No comments: