Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Assignment 1: turn it down and back it up.

If you've seen that extra prance in my step, it's because I'm excited. A local photographer, specializing in children's/ family photography, has taken me on as a mentee. Seriously, so cool. There are three of us and today we met at my house. We talked, the kid played, we took pictures; life was good.
Lyndsay gave me two (major) pointers to get started. Dial down my f/stop (I'm going to work w. 2.8 this week) and back up to get more of the surroundings in the photo...basically, enough of the face shots, MC!!! So, be on the look out. I'm gonna turn it down and back it up!

If you have a chance, check her out:

www.lifeinmotionphotography.com

2 comments:

ashley said...

i'm totally jealous lyndsay is mentoring you! can't wait to see all the photos to come!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, congrats! Lyndsey is so talented... I'm sure you'll learn a lot from her!