Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Operation: Get out of the house

I've been having issues taking picture of Jack recently. Either he's trying to grab the camera or crawl away as fast as he can. A photographer friend of mine showed me how, if you get down on the floor in front of the door, he'll come racing towards you. You should have seen Jack and I. He'd race to the door, me clicking away. I'd pick him up (he's confused at this point as to why he's not already outside), take him to the end of the hall and repeat. Oh, and we did go outside when we were done. And it was hot. H.O.T.

hall1a

flickr1a

flickr2a

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I could just eat him up! How stinkin' cute. :)

Anonymous said...

These pics are so adorable!!!

abbysmom said...

These turned out great, good job! He is so cute.