Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jack!

First of all....what?!? No comments about Jack's boo boo? Don't worry- I won't tell him. But, for those of you who were concerned, he's doing fine. He has a bit of a bruise, but he's working hard on adding some more to make the one on his head look smaller.

So, the family headed up to the DC area to celebrate Jack's big 0-1. Here's the photo of the day- Jack first taste of cake. He's such a gentleman with his little bites.


Here ya go, Polly. This one's for you! He didn't really get messy. We gave him a cupcake (rather than a whole cake) and he was really more about the cake part vs. the frosting (clearly, he didn't get that from me- I was eating the stuff out of the piping bags).
cake2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's all we get?!? Just one not-so-messy cake face? C'mon! We're dying out here! :)

Oh and I'm glad Jack's feeling better after his first serious boo-boo.

Unknown said...

Yay!! I LOVE IT!!