Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jack's first big boy boo-boo

I know, I know- you were expecting to see some birthday photos. They're coming- don't you worry. But, we hit a new milestone today. Carnage. Big time. In fact, the faint hearted may want to close this website and come back another day.
Jack smacked his head on the door frame tonight. It was loud- so was he. Poor fellow. It actually feels a lot worse than it looks. This is him, pre-Ibuprofen.

hurt head 1
Did you see it? It's that cut on his forehead that I'm talking about. We're expecting a goose egg in the morning. Stay tuned. Poor sweetie.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow...reminds me of the time when Jon took my hand and bit a chunk outa it....

Oh, the head thats right. Poor Jack! :( Reminds me of a time when I heard my little sister Teresa walked into a door and gave herself a nice nice shiner...